Partnership in Australia
GrainPro, Inc., a green, “not-only-for-profit” company, is driving a global revolution in safe storage and the drying of grains and seeds. Using the principles of Ultra Hermetic™ technology and modified atmospheres, GrainPro has grown to become a world-leader and a key proponent of the Second Green Revolution for – the proper storage, handling and distribution of food commodities.
GrainPro’s line of sustainable and environment-friendly storage and drying solutions are designed to reduce post-harvest losses of dry agricultural commodities. GrainPro’s solutions are certified-for-organic use and do not require the use of any toxic chemicals; thereby, increasing the global supply, reducing hunger, eliminating health risks, and improving smallholder farmers’ incomes.
Trusted worldwide, GrainPro’s solutions are used in more than 100 countries. GrainPro’s staff of experts and professionals work closely with development organizations, governments, non-profit groups and academic institutions.
Eradicating the cycle of hunger and poverty, especially in developing nations, is a huge challenge. GrainPro is doing its part to solve the problem, inspired by the idea of securing a brighter and a more food sufficient future.
About the RfP
GrainPro intends to appoint a non-exclusive distributor to represent its operations in Australia. The distributor will be focused on the grain sector, especially serving the smallholder farmers. The appointed distributor will have a thorough understanding of this sector. GrainPro will provide product training to the distributor’s team assigned to work with GrainPro's Division Manager.
GrainPro will also offer a commission and good payment terms to the appointed distributor.
GrainPro Australia Non-Exclusive Distributor Requirements
- Track record of registration and operational presence in Australia.
- Presence of an existing or intention to build an in-country distribution network.
- Outline the team that will be dedicated to GrainPro representation in the country - including their CVs.
- Willingness to stock and market GrainPro products in the Australian market.
- Sufficient warehouse space to accommodate stock of GrainPro products ordered.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in the Australian agriculture sector, specifically the coffee sector. The experience should be through team or organization engagement in the sector, by trading, importing, exporting etc.
- Demonstrate established relationships within Australian agriculture value chain – financiers, policy makers, traders, farmers etc.
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to finance the distributorship contract
- Importation of GrainPro products will require the distributor to have access to foreign currency. Towards this, the potential distributor should demonstrate ability to access foreign currency for ease of doing business.
- Demonstrate ability to lobby and get Customs duty exemption for GrainPro products that are specifically focused in the Agriculture value chain.
Request for Proposal
GrainPro is requesting interested organizations that meet the requirements to submit a proposal on how they are best suited to be GrainPro distributors in Australia. The proposal should be structured to clearly address each of the requirements.
Submission and Review Process
- Interested organizations are requested to submit a Letter of Intent (LoI) by 5 August 2022 registering their interest to bid.
- Send your question and clarifications to Thess Enriquez (email@example.com) prior to 12 August so you can fully understand the kind of partnership that we are looking for.
- The full proposals should be submitted on or before 2 September 2022 and addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review, shortlisting and interviews with shortlisted organizations will be done by 16 September 2022.
- Negotiations and Contracting is expected to commence by end-October 2022.